Tuesday 19 May 2009

New WEDLOCO website

After promising customers for simply ages that they would soon be able to buy online here is the new WEDLOCO website: www.wedloco.co.uk

The Gallery will be added shortly and some new Mackintosh Rubber Stamps will be
available in the next few days.

Some of the photos need to be improved - I know the size proportions are not uniform - will be working to enhance this and all aspects of the website.

I hope I can give you inspiration to make your own Wedding & Partnership stationery.

I welcome any constructive feedback regarding the website - so do let me know if you encounter any problems.







1 comment:

  1. Hi Evie, I'm that Aussie guy that use to work at both your loco stores back in 2000, just wanted to say hi & hope you're well.
    Xxx
    Chris.

    ReplyDelete